Yesterday i had one of the best workouts in a long time! Sparks sport center + Johnny= LOVE of my life. For so long I have been working out here and at first i would be sore for as long as a week but lately i haven't been getting as sore anymore, which didn't make sense to me, i was working just as hard and the work outs change every week so i was not doing the same exercises over and over again. Yeah, well this morning, i am SO sore!! how satisfying!! it seems so weird to be happy i am sore? I feel so satisfied even though I am moving VERY slow. I just want to work out again today!!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
work out plan
Yesterday i had one of the best workouts in a long time! Sparks sport center + Johnny= LOVE of my life. For so long I have been working out here and at first i would be sore for as long as a week but lately i haven't been getting as sore anymore, which didn't make sense to me, i was working just as hard and the work outs change every week so i was not doing the same exercises over and over again. Yeah, well this morning, i am SO sore!! how satisfying!! it seems so weird to be happy i am sore? I feel so satisfied even though I am moving VERY slow. I just want to work out again today!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment