So yesterday when i get home from work there is still no running water in my house. I called the Taylor Family, they live 5 houses away from me and they said that they have water so I made stevo run over there and fill up a 2 liter bottle of water. Anyways i needed to wash my hair because i was going out with Laura and Kelvin. so i used about 6 bottles of water to wash my hair. Yeah i know it sounds ritzy and glamorous... let me tell you, IT'S NOT!!! it was sooooo cold on my head even though it was room temperature and I didn't get to condition either because I didn't want to waste toooo much water just to wash my hair. After this entire fiasco i need to take a nap, i'm always a grumpy bear when i am tired well when i wake up from my nap GUESS WHAT! there's now running water!! like uhm seriously?? who does this stupid shit happen to besides me?.. most likely NO ONE! haha AH
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment