Wednesday, March 18, 2009

i have WAY to much free time at work


I am one of those people who cares to much, i care about hurting other peoples feelings, i feel bad for saying 'no' to people even when it might not really be convenient for me to say yes, but i feel obligated anyways. I feel bad for quitting a job which i hate... which I am dreading and putting off for as long as possible, by the way! I can't even explain how excited I am for my new job though. I hate sitting and doing nothing all day, its so exhausting and i feel like i am getting dumber the second!

Douglas is very excited, he hates that i sit and do nothing all day and is always telling me I am to smart for that. His girlfriend Mona, who i sort of just didn't like for no reason is actually really really good to me to. She is always letting me know about all of these potential jobs i could have that she thinks I might like having a career in.

For example, yesterday i was talking about how much i love shoes and shoe shopping. She asked me if I have ever thought about being a buyer.. I had no idea what that even meant until yesterday and no idea that there were even jobs like this!! Higher end stores like, The bay, Holt, Aritzia, Aldo all have people working for the company called 'buyers'. These people have the ALL TIME BEST JOB EVER!! especially if you're a shop-aholic like me! they pretty much get paid to go to fashion shows in places like Paris, Milan, Rome, New York, LA and however many other places to look and potential items the company might want to bring in. UM WHAT?? why haven't i thought of something like this before. pretty much my dream job!

No comments:

Post a Comment