Monday, March 23, 2009

lammme

So, i had one of the worst weekends in legit forever!! first of all Friday Laura and I start to get ready around like 645 and we're ready at like 10 after we try on a million outfits, have no idea what to do with our hair or make up and finally we're ready and ACTUALLY get to pre drink for once so that we're actually sort of drunk by the time we get to the bar. Well our night that we think is about to go so well sure DOES NOT! ugh, so many stupid ridiculous bad things happened and it was emotionally draining.
Saturday I wake up feeling like death and finally get up around 11 but only because Laura worked at one. I went lied around and did nothing until about 330 when i went for lunch with my momma which was nice as always. Laura and i went to have a cheap shopping date but everything in South common was closed so we just went to Starbucks and i went home and did nothing.

Sunday I watched about 5 episodes of Hollywood True Story and then went to joeys with Laura and then we had a winners and superstore date.

I lost my phone and become a HUGE downer, well Laura just got a purse that looks somewhat like mine, well at some point I guess i accidentally put it into her purse instead of my own. yeah it was a very LAME weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment