I am excited to go out tonight Although i am sad i dont have a camera which is sad but we're going to twist where one of Lauras friends is Djing and then to Lucky for Tara & steven's birthday!
Wish list
- a closet full of clothes that ALWAYS look good and someone to decide what i am wearing when i go out so i dont have to try on 87 different outfits and then decide the first one.
- To just be naturally ready, and wouldn't have to do my hair or makeup!
- NEVER wait in line or pay cover again
- WARM weather, only because i still wear minimal clothing in the winter even though it is freezing out, the bars are just as warm inside as they are in the summer!!
- to look less like a cullen heh heh
- a belini maker, if i could pre drink belinis or knew how to make them, i'd be in heaven!
- also a 3 day work week and 4 day weekend errry weekend
I am sure i will think of more things later! I tend to want a lot of unrealistic thingss
PS- I HATE boys; tooooo much drama. Lucky i have a very nice wife ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment