Honestly, if you haven't been to this website PLEASE go! if you're having a bad day i guarentee you'll be laughing out loud!
Here are some of my Personal Favorites Enjoy!
- "Today my fiancee broke up with me Via a myspace messgae...While we were in the same apartment! FML"
-"Today while on a blind date at Hooters, i ordered my food and the waitress asked me if i was stoned, because she couldn't understand me.. I have a speech impediment. FML"
-"Today i borrowed a van to move some of ym furniture. I wasn't used to the breaks so when i stopped at a red light, i pretty much ended up in the crosswalk. Suddenly i heard a thud at the side of the van. I turned to see what kind of idiot would walk into the side of a van... It was a blind man. FML"
-" Today i was sitting in traffic for about an hour. i've heard stories about people doing the dirty in their cars and i never do anything risky so i thought why not, i'll be here a while, no one can see me: i'll masturbate. Midway through, i hear a tap on my drivers window... it was a cop! FML"
-" Today i was tutoring kids at an elementary school. One kid messed up my hair. I said" whi'd you do that?! " He said " i have lice, now you have lice too!" FML"
-" Today i got 31 % on my Chinesse test.. I just moved to New Jersey from China 2 months ago. FML"
-" Today, at a red light, an old lady fell right in front of my car. I got out of my car to help her. The light turned green and i was still helping the women to her feet. An officer came by and ticketed me for 'Impeding the flow of traffic. FML"
-" Today, i found out that i am 14 weeks pregnant. The father of the baby is now engaged to my best friend, whom he was cheating on me with when I became pregnant. i'm going to be the maid of honor, 8months pregnant, with his child at their wedding. FML"
No comments:
Post a Comment