
So today I went to the bank with my mom, because i have a joint account with her. I have had it since i was probably 6 months old, well she figured that once i turned 18 i would have signing authority over all of the future transactions.... YEAH NO! i went into the bank to ask for a new bank card and was told that since it was in mine and my moms name i would need my mom to be there so that i could get my own card. WTF??? i am 18 and can't get a new bank card to access my own money by myself? ahah wow. Anyways so i went in with my mom today and we were told that we would need to talk to a financial advisor to change it so that i would have my own signing authority and write cheques. seriously.... why does gay inconvenient shit always happen to me.
I got a verrrrry cute new jacket today though, courtesy of momma however, she made me get beige instead of black. She thinks I own far to much black and wont buy me anything in back anymore.
anyways though totally cute.
I'm meeting up with tony tonight at DBC (death by chocolate) to talk about my trip!!!
Germany, Croatia, and Italy!!!!!
so i will be a Canadian fashionistaaa July 17th - August 11!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment